worlds ending

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
well from what i read on the google the world is ending in 2 minutes been a good run I:I :eek: :-/ B) X(

Last edited:
Re: words ending

the thing I dont get is, that it is already the 21st in other parts of the world....

people in the U.S are so self centered..... lol

the thing I dont get is, that it is already the 21st in other parts of the world....

people in the U.S are so self centered..... lol

damn straight we are USA USA USA!!!
well i heard the worlds gana fllod well i read it on the internet so me and my friend are siting in the middle of town on a raft waiting for the flood then were gana row to the desert because theres not watter there

what some people will say to make money.and what people will believe to give money.
i read on yahoo the guy who says the world will end is also asking people for donations lol

dude I am seriously sitting here waiting for a zombie apocalypse.....

that would be f**cking awesome... I got more then enough guns and ammo for that....

why do you think i'm shopping for weapons?????

that and Iowa CCW laws...hehehehehe

dude I am seriously sitting here waiting for a zombie apocalypse.....

that would be f**cking awesome... I got more then enough guns and ammo for that....

never mind change of plans tj if it floods and theres zombies we are rowing to your house so wait on the roof with all the wepons and ammo you can then we will go to the desert all i got is a 30-06 with a few shells and a 30-30 with about 20 rounds

never mind change of plans tj if it floods and theres zombies we are rowing to your house so wait on the roof with all the wepons and ammo you can then we will go to the desert all i got is a 30-06 with a few shells and a 30-30 with about 20 rounds

dude, we got 2 boats... get here on your raft then you get on my boats...lol

ones is a 16ft lowe john boat and the other is a 19ft alumacraft.... I think those will do...

dude, we got 2 boats... get here on your raft then you get on my boats...lol

ones is a 16ft lowe john boat and the other is a 19ft alumacraft.... I think those will do...

yes good plan we are gana own some zombie mother fudging ass!!!!!!
they aint gana know what hit em