Works Front Shocks and Other Goodies

callmej75

Jul 12, 2009
Roanoke, VA
I am selling these triple rate works shocks that are off a TRX 250r for the front. Great shocks to accommodate front long travel a arms. They measure 16 1/4 from eye to eye. they will come with some front spacers that were machined by Ken O'connor that make it easy to adapt to the Blaster frame. I paid $375 shipped for them and i will powder coat the springs in the following colors of your choice:
Black
Red
Orange
Dark Blue
Silver Vein
Gun Metal Gray

Here is a shot of them without springs on the frame...they are polished too

021.jpg

Here is the Toomey B1 pipe that is polished as well. Comes with mounting flange, springs, and new exhaust gasket

IMG_9374.jpg

IMG_9376.jpg

$250 Shipped

I have a full front Banshee Hydro Conversion with 1 polished hub. Didn't get around to the other one. Comes with all new bearings for the hubs too. I have the front lever and res for the handlebars with a billet cover with a spider on it. Complete with front spindles too and brake rotors. All needs assembled. Also have some lines too if you want them.

$150 shipped SOLD

Rear Banshee Hydro Conversion with line and 03+ peg with brake pedal,

$100 shipped

Brand new billet thumb throttle cover with spider on it and new screws

$10 Shipped

New polished rear round carrier from JJ&A with brake plate for round carrier swingarms.

011-4.jpg

$75 shipped

Probably more but I'll check...

Last edited:
Thanks man...I've recently started a new project which is an 85 S10 and now I'm starting to build a 383 stroker with either AFR or Brodix heads...trying to get the funds for the heads right now because the vortec heads i have, they have a cracked exhaust valve seat and it extends into the head...so only one project for now. I'll probably get back into it after the truck is built...if i can stay away from the track long enough lol

If noone wants the shocks with their choice of spring color powder coated, I'm doing them black and red and sticking them on ebay tomorrow

Thanks man...I was looking forward to riding it, but a stroked out S10 akes me feel a little more fuzzy inside!

Here are the shocks listed on Ebay now...$350 here or $400 on Ebay

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Paid for the toomey on sept 9th and still waiting , I am beginning to wonder???? I sure hope jeremy comes threw!!! I should have them next week!!! :) Per Jeremy.

Last edited: