WORCS Traffic Jam.....

that was nuts, and lucky nobody got killed, what were they thinking.............

"hey lets go out into the desert and just ride blindly at full blast into a dust cloud" ????

and then they took off into it again........................brilliant !!!!!!

that was nuts, and lucky nobody got killed, what were they thinking.............

"hey lets go out into the desert and just ride blindly at full blast into a dust cloud" ????

and then they took off into it again........................brilliant !!!!!!

It's called survival of the fittest. Hopefully everyone who's doing that got castrated first.... because I'm not sure that those genes need to get turned back into human pool.

I try to leave a certain amount of distance between myself and the person in front of me while riding in a pack. Reaction time is a precious commodity

Hopefully everyone who's doing that got castrated first.... because I'm not sure that those genes need to get turned back into human pool.

baaaaahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!

It looks to be a blind section after coming around a corner while heading downhill. Most of the riders just couldn't stop in time due to the steep grade....even though they could see the pile up. Man, glad nobody looks to be too hurt.......SCARY!

few broken bones, nothing anyone there appeared to of died from lol. I ate it on my 450 doing that number racing on gravel thru rain clouds on mauna kea... bad idea, thought I was gonna die when my bike stomped me on the rocks... luckily my bike was the only one to hit me. a trip to the ER and a few months of no work and a few bills later.. well, 2 years or whatever and I'm still having nerve issues but yeah, no more wtfo with zero viz... stupid rookie move on my part! those azzhats seem to be well seasoned idiots LOL

It looks to be a blind section after coming around a corner while heading downhill. Most of the riders just couldn't stop in time due to the steep grade....even though they could see the pile up. Man, glad nobody looks to be too hurt.......SCARY!

I was talking in general for putting themselves in that situation. They're racing down a narrow path in complete dust out conditions. They're asking for a pile-up, serious injury, or worse. There's no way to believe that CAN'T end poorly.

I ride in groups occasionally and have enough good sense to keep the speeds relatively low and even when the speeds are relatively high, I leave enough room between me and the person in front of me that if they do something silly (like say... run into a ditch they didn't know was in the middle of the trail *clears throat*), I still have enough time to stop before I hit them in the rear end and do a superman cartwheel over the entire pile of folks...

well if they were officially racing .....it is what it is

Then I guess what I'm saying is, officially racing makes them officially silly in the head.

From the very start of that video, you can see that wreck coming. It's not apparent initially but its inevitable. The guy in front of the person with the camera is MAYBE 15 feet ahead and you keep losing sight of his bike. It's a recipe for disaster and anyone who's not halfcocked enough to be racing on that circuit can see it...

Yeah.....a spotter with a flag would have helped a lot before the turn.

That would have helped....some....maybe.

I'm not "anti-race".. The problem with THAT race was the heavy, heavy dust.

It's like these news reports of people having pile-ups on the expressway in HEAVY fog conditions. The inability to see where you are going does mean you should continue to plow ahead at full speed until you hit something. In those conditions it's too late to stop even if you did happen to see something happening in front of you.

Like I said, reaction time is a VALUABLE asset I:I LOL!