wont stop please help

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
oil keep comin out of the exhaust right when at the header part of the ehaust i checked the spark plug its running a little rich but why oil isnt in the spark plug but comin out of the exhaust

Is this oil injected still? If so i would start pre mixing your gas, do not use the oil for the injector bottle, buy the other 2 stroke oil i believe its yamalube 2-r

no would you the pre mixer is sending to much oil to the engine and it doesnt kno wat to do wit it and the seal lets oil into the exhaust and the smoke from out the tailpipe smells like gas

This is a common problem (on all 2 strokes), sounds like your too rich also, where are you located? Altitude can have an effect on mixture. But just take off the head pipe and redo the hi-temp silicone sealent around the pipe flange, that can take care of the leak.

You dont have to take the oil injection off. Athough it is a good idea. Doing a oil injection block off will not stop the leak, but when mixed properly will assist in leaning out the fule/oil mixture.

just to be clear is it 2 stroke oil or crank case oil?