Won't start

randal slacum

Jan 25, 2015
I have a 2003 Yamaha blaster it runs for abou 5 min then starts to boog out then will shut off and won't start

Sorry to keep posting but I did the tors removal and my blaster still isn't running right I found a hole in gas line tube in not sure if that's the problem. It when I start the blaster it starts first kick and will idel forever but when u put it in first and second gear it dies out and shuts off I'm really stuck and don't want to do 100 different things to the carb

It revs fine in neutral? So when you put it in gear you obviously have the clutch in. Maybe the clutch isn't adjusted right? Just a thought.

Can you get it to go at all? Like if you give it lots of gas and take off like a banshee.

Why start a new thread, please keep adding to your other thread, you will get more results that way, and folks will not get sidetracked,.

It revs fine in neutral? So when you put it in gear you obviously have the clutch in. Maybe the clutch isn't adjusted right? Just a thought.

Can you get it to go at all? Like if you give it lots of gas and take off like a banshee.
Yea it drives for about ten min but then will loose power n die

all 6 posts from the duplicate thread "stuck" moved to here

fix the 1 dollar for 12inches hose first
when you are riding there is more vibration,then sitting still.
if quad is not warmed up first and you put it in gear it cold stall