Won't start or even hit sounds like..

looks like everything is there which is rare around here lol
another thing i forget to say is that the woodruff keys break on the flywheel
sending the flywheel/stator timing out of whack...although the taper and nut ar supposed to hold it in place it still happens....

put the plug on the cap ground it and kick to see if it a bright blue spark....do it in the dark if you half to
compression tester can be bought at a autoparts store for 30bucks
you can take exhaust off and look up at cylinder/piston for damage or quick look at it.
check your pipe for critters nest if you can..

you can turn gas off and kick it with plug out possibly exhaust to purge all the gas out of it if it is flooded

also you cant always believe sellers:)
i would pull float bowl off and pull maikn jet and more importantly pilot jet and see if you can see through it use a can of carb cleaner as well..

carb plus idle 1 1 2 big 1 1 1.jpg

looks like everything is there which is rare around here lol
another thing i forget to say is that the woodruff keys break on the flywheel
sending the flywheel/stator timing out of whack...although the taper and nut ar supposed to hold it in place it still happens....

put the plug on the cap ground it and kick to see if it a bright blue spark....do it in the dark if you half to
compression tester can be bought at a autoparts store for 30bucks
you can take exhaust off and look up at cylinder/piston for damage or quick look at it.
check your pipe for critters nest if you can..

you can turn gas off and kick it with plug out possibly exhaust to purge all the gas out of it if it is flooded

also you cant always believe sellers:)
i would pull float bowl off and pull maikn jet and more importantly pilot jet and see if you can see through it use a can of carb cleaner as well..

View attachment 24077
Yea I saw another ad said it was timing issue.. I'm starting to think its right. The exhaust is DG performance fairly new.. Still has the factory header on it rite now. Guess I will have to try timing it an put the DG header on.. Thanks for all the help yal..