wont idle to long and brand new spark gets black and wet after each run

xxxalpinexxx80

May 19, 2008
ok, i had a thread before but i didnt put in tech support, so here is the update. Ok so i thought there was no problem with the atv even though it only started with the choke on. I went riding and it randomly shut off so i jumped it 3 times and the engine only cycled on like for a second each time. then i pulled over and i was rolling the atv so cops won't do anything if they saw me. Then i went back on the atv it wouldnt start, then pulled the choke and it started and thank god i got hope. Then i noticed a clamp on the carb was missing a screw that was messing up the air intake and stuff. so i put a new spark and i tighted that up and it started up without the choke first kick. Then i ran it idle and it shut off about 8 seconds of idleing. then it wouldnt start again. so i took out the spark and it was all wet and black even though its brand new. So i cleaned it off then it started first kick and then stoped when it gets black. so i cleaned it again and drove it a bit and as long as im giving it gas it does not stop, so i rode it for about 7 minuites fine but then when im at the garage and i put it in neutral and let go of the gas it shuts off right away. Then this morning i notice that the carb looked all dirtly like fuel was on the out side, and where the exaust pipe comes in contact with the engine was leaking like really thick oil and fuel, not much by the way, even though i tighten up the screw for the pipe the other day since it was a little wet. The oil was really really thick and i was like no wonder why the spark plug got all black right away. So im thinkingg it is the reed valve lol how about you guys?