wont except gas

newtoyamaha2121

Oct 15, 2012
my blaster will not take gas when im riding after my questions about the reeds i reassembled my blaster and filled it up and i was riding first and second gear in my yard and it stalled in second so i refired it and then it would not take gas i will post a video later but thats all i have the carb is clean

fouled the plug ? try a new one yet ?
possibly reeds again,
or a tors problem < disconnected ?

Don't recall what problem was before or how fixed. Are they new reeds? Did you completely dissasemble carb to clean it? A quick douche won't do it. There are tiny holes in the jets and carb body that must be open. I like to blow air both ways through any passage I can get at. Did you set/check float height?
When you try new plug, check spark first. is it FAT BLUE or lazy yellow ?

when i cleaned the carb i pulled the main jets out and blew them and sprayed it with carb and choke cleaner and reassembled and i wiped down the reed and reed cage

Have to inspect reeds for chips, cracks, fray, and sealing tight to cage.

The pilot jet hole is not much bigger than a hair, the wire in bread bag tie is often used to clean them. The holes in the emulsion tube/needle jet aren't much bigger.

By not getting gas, do you mean no fuel at all to the carb?? Or no fuel in the cylinder? If no fuel into carb check fuel line for debris/kinks/holes.. Check petcock that it's working on/off and no debris in tank that can clog the petcock, and also recheck your float. Make sure float isn't sticking and there's nothing in there from letting fuel in. If that's all fine do as stated previously..

my blaster will not take gas when im riding after my questions about the reeds i reassembled my blaster and filled it up and i was riding first and second gear in my yard and it stalled in second so i refired it and then it would not take gas i will post a video later but thats all i have the carb is clean

Stab in the dark but could the flywheel have spun a little?