Wiseco top and bottom rebuild kit need opinions

Okay, so wiseco pistons are good to go. Their crankshafts are bad, and I need to have my crank rebuilt? Can I not just order a new one? I'm not really wanting to send it off anywhere.

Ahh, yeah you guys are right. If I'm gonna rebuild I just need to do it right. I'll probably call KOR here soon

ive ran wiseco cranks in many blaster my yz125 and my cr125. Never had a single issue. but if you want a top notch rebuild either go hot rods or oem crank with pro x rod.

Rebuilt crank would be best and it will prob be truer than any other New crank you were to buy. But if going new id go Oem or Hotrods. The thing is the bearings Wiseco uses aren't know to be the greatest I guess ?? and also >>

Ive never used a Wiseco crank im just going by what I have read and seen. But as posted above some have had good results.

I ran a wiseco crank. It blew the lower rod bearing and took out a very expensive big bore kit I had on my kx. I have yet to get repaired. I will not run a wiseco crank ever again nor tell people to buy them. I've seen more wiseco crank failures over the years I can't count them. From actually breaking in half, bearing failure to rods snapping. If there is a failure with the cranks, wiseco will cover the repair and buy a new engine if they determine it was the crank. Which takes a long time to determine and there is no guarantee they will cover it. So run them at your own risk.

Reactions: C-H55Blasty