Wiring clean up

200 cc

Sep 29, 2015
I have a few questions regarding the parking brake sensor and the strand of wires that goes to the oil injection and the rear taillight. How would I remove them can I just unplug the parking brake sensor and cut the wires going to the brake light and oil injection? or do I have to do more? ( The brake light and oil injection are gone)

Thanks,
200 cc

you can just cut them, but unless you're untaping the whole harness to remove them compeletely, make sure you tape off or heatshrink the ends of each wire seperately to keep them from touching each other or the frame.

So for the parking brake sensor I can just unplug it?

Thanks for the help.

yes sir, just unplug the park brake wires and coil them up under the hood

The first picture is the sensor for the parking brake that attached the the thumb throttle. Can I just unplug it? The second picture is of the other end of the parking brake sensor. Can I unplug that too or I do have to do more? The last picture shows the hole I have now in my thumb throttle. Is there a way to plug it up, or just leave it open?

Thanks for all the help!!
IMG_2629.JPG
IMG_2628.JPG
IMG_2630.JPG

The first picture is the sensor for the parking brake that attached the the thumb throttle.

1. no, the park brake sensor and TORS throttle switch are 2 different things
The park brake sensor is on the clutch lever, just unplug it, take it out from under the wire straps on the bars and coil it up under the hood.

2. that second pic shows the foot brake light switch, makes your brake light come on when you hit the brake pedal. leave it alone, it's part of the brake lighting circuts, not TORS or park brake circuts.

3 the switch in the throttle is part of the TORS. you must do the TORS delete to eliminate it....
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/03-06-tors-removal-diy.41973/ < follow it exactly and connect the wires shown.
you can leave the switch in and just cut the wires. or remove switch as you did and fill hole with black RTV.

I already eliminated the TORS. I got the kit do it. I got messed up, the last picture is of the clutch side NOT the thumb paddle side. The first picture is of the sensor that came out of the clutch side.

Thanks