Wiring a kill switch

Andie

May 25, 2015
Hi I have revived my mx style kill switch today! I would like to remove the switch gear entirely as do not have the lights anyway already removed them.

I have taken off the white plug that has four wires coming from it (blue, red-yellow, black and black-White! Which do I need to connect my 2 wires coming from my new kill switch to? And also the 1 remaining wires, what do I do with the ?! Thanks alot

Thanks a lot matey! How about the other 2 colours am I able
To just deal the ends up and leave them? Take it there for rear lights?? Also if I wanted to go one further and get rid of the key ignition too how is this done?

Thanks a lot matey! How about the other 2 colours am I able
To just deal the ends up and leave them? Take it there for rear lights?? Also if I wanted to go one further and get rid of the key ignition too how is this done?
If it was me, I would use the key switch wires for the kill, and just unplug the run/stop/light switch. That's what I did. It wires up to the key switch just the same.

Reactions: bummer981
That's brilliant, I have now done it that way and just taped and sealed the plug up! Thanks a lot for helping me with this!
Plenty more questions to
Ask but for this thread I'm
All wrapped
Up thanks