Winter in Wisconsin

The Ox

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
Just a short clip of the new pipe I tried out on my quad. Going to sell it, sounds great a works good but not what Im looking to keep on all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a white brothers e serires. Anyone want to buy it, its mint shape. Just not sure I want to get a fine on some of the trails here. Blaster01, I hear ya, love the sound of it..Liked my 400ex with the FMF I had better though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget exactly how many plates, like 8 I think. All that came with it I know. Hits the rev limit fast now, never did with the stock can.

damn im good, ahah i guess you get used to the sounds of diffent pipes when thats all i did before i choose the biggun pipe

but its a proven fact that back int he day the white bros made THE BEST pipe for the 400ex

now curtis sparks is where its at but is also very expensive

but i love the sound of white bro pipes

fed, the ice will be great now if the snow holds off for a while, blaster01 come on up for a ride some day. I love seeing the pic of your bike on here, stick a vid of that beast on this thread, and I love the hood. Mine was a 99 with a fmf powercore 4, loud and deep, better than this pipe here I think.

yea i really do need to get a GOOD vid, i had vids i posted with my sister camera but 1- it made my engine sound like 1 was at 1/4 throttle when i was wide open, 2- it made it look like i was just putting around when i was straight hauling the mail

i need to get my dads go pro and go make a vid, maybe ill do that some time this week

lake is safe as can be down here.. channel and part of the west branch are safe, but cant go much more than half way due to open water..

my buddy just socred a 99 400ex, moose bars with 1'' risers, nerfs, full white bros exhaust, stage one cam, top end rebuilt, wheel spacrs, itp wheels all around.. neede d abattery.... 600 bucks!!!

IMG00217-20110102-1458.jpg