will 38mm keihen from kx250 fit blasters?

Demo4o1

Jan 29, 2011
Providence, RI
www.facebook.com
my friend gave me a his extra carb off his 2000 kawi kx250. he didnt know the size of it but i did little research and i think its a 38, 39mm. i was wondering if this monstrous carb will mount up on my stock intake. of course IF it does fit i'll have to have some big mods.. stroker, 240, ported etc.. but its free so it least i know i have a good carb to match when i get all the engine mods done..

that large wont fit in the stock intake boot... 34 or 35 is stretching it to the max... and you dont want that size carb unless ur dragging

oooohh. so i might as well sell it. I:I hehe theres wires coming out of it so im guessing its tors. i had a big feeling it wouldnt fit but hey i thought i ask the pros. free is free :D ebay here i come

yeah id dump it and pick up a 28 or 30mm with you current mods (they will fit the intake) and a 34 or 35 if your going with a bbk or some port work

im looking for a 28mm now for my current mods and when i get ported ken recommended a 34. theres 88blaster selling a 28 oko but its not a flat slide. im looking for a pwk flat slide. i could prolly sell the 38mm on ebay and get a 34mm for when i get ported idk