Will 2005 blaster rims fit on a 1996

Charlie2424

Aug 13, 2015
Will rims from a 2005 blaster fit on my 1996 ? I need new tires and I found a good deal on tires and rims....but I don't want to buy them if they won't fit

All Blasters have the same bolt pattern. Stock Blaster wheels are steel. Personally, I wouldn't pay money for steel wheels. For the fronts, Blaster is the same bolt pattern as Banshee and most other Yamaha sport ATVs. For the rear, there's not much else besides Blaster that uses that bolt pattern, so if you want good wheels for the rear, it's aftermarket Blaster wheels or change the rear hubs to Banshee, YFZ450, or something.

Thanks man! I have steel rims anyways it just easier to just use the rims they got than to take the tires off and switch them
All Blasters have the same bolt pattern. Stock Blaster wheels are steel. Personally, I wouldn't pay money for steel wheels. For the fronts, Blaster is the same bolt pattern as Banshee and most other Yamaha sport ATVs. For the rear, there's not much else besides Blaster that uses that bolt pattern, so if you want good wheels for the rear, it's aftermarket Blaster wheels or change the rear hubs to Banshee, YFZ450, or something.