Wife's blaster build [lots of pics]

98 tunner

Aug 8, 2009
NEW YORK
Sorry don't have any before pics but trust me this thing was a disaster.But then again what do ya want for $50 .
2zey1wn.jpg

23gyefo.jpg

2cg0n6h.jpg

2cg0n6h.jpg

2zxzf4w.jpg

2zxzf4w.jpg

2zxzf4w.jpg

2lm9mhw.jpg

2cqefqw.jpg

2cqefqw.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great.Is it me or what,how do you have a top ball joint that is threaded and not a pinch bolt style.Never seen a blaster come with a threaded top ball joint.Wish they did though.lol Keep up the good work.

It's Dupont metalic red. Base coat clear coat.I mad a jig to weld warrior ball joints to my Blaster a arms,thats why they are threaded.

Thought I'd tell you a little about this blaster. Bought it for $50, blown up and in shambles was a disaster. Pulled motor crank and cylinder were junk beond repair.Put a 3mm vito's crank in. Bought a used cylinder had it bored to 80over.Installed v force 3 reeds,carb spacer and 34mm Mikuni flat slide carb. Had all frame parts painted with dupont metalic red, with poly clear.All new bearings seals and bushings in every thing. Made custom brackets for rear master cylinder and reworked the 91' rear carrier for the hydro's. Bought a set of warrior spindels and a-arms. Cut ball joint from warrior arms, made a jig to hold them to the blaster arms then tig welded them on. Made some mounts for the front hoses. Thats about all I can think of right now but sure there is more.Soon to come [as soon as she gets use to it] flo tech port job.

Here's some pics of the custom stuff that I did to it.
Reworked 91' carrier
kd6h6u.jpg

New master cylinder mount
30ix0km.jpg

1z2g6dg.jpg

Have to find my jig that I made for the ball joints for those of you that asked for it.
2jcedy0.jpg

qq8shl.jpg

23r8krt.jpg

b82peo.jpg

1659hd.jpg

2lvn4gz.jpg

Here she is with the fenders on.Got fronts fromfrom 97boredoutblaster. Rears got from flee bay
and boy did I get screwd on them. Need some hints on removing paint from plastics.
14bj32h.jpg