wife and i bought tattoo stuff..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
case, 2 guns, tubes, needles ink, ink cups, tips, power supply cords foot pedal, rubber bands, everything needed to tattooo... all brand new stuff!! off a guy on craigslist that tattoos and has a ton of extra stuff... $100

randomall340.jpg

and i started playing with it.... i dont care about show quality tattoos.. i like the old school tats, and prison style stuff... idk i just like the rough look.. so this was my first

randomall338.jpg

well ihave a bunch of tats but this is my first with this set up.. well my first iv done with a real gun.. ill get better as i learn and pick up a technique

and yes i earned the forum name on my arm.. been my forums name for 10 years now!!!

thanks.. like i said my work will get better i just need to practise and pick up a technique and work with it

I saw that on CL up here, I thought who would buy that. Thats funny that you bought that. I would start smaller first and work your way up to bigger ones.

i did it my self.. it is a pain in the ass to tat your self since you cant pull the skin tight. BUT i got smart when it came time for the red.. i had the wife help, had her pull the skin tight for me,

bought a bag of oranges to practice on, and watched some tutorial vids lastnight, on set up, and tuning the machine, gotta go get tracing paper tonight, i already have transfer paper. and i gotta find a cheap printer so i can print stuff online off

i have a "prison style" tat also.. i got IVXX on my hand and a heart next to it haha guess what it means =p

How long did that take?
I am amazed at how well it came out for you having inked on to your own arm.

no she isnt pissed.. she actually likes them.. i did some nautical stars on my legs tonight. pics in off topic.. turned out much better than my 4cfed one.. and i had about a hour and a half into them