Widow Maker BLASTER

when i first got this girl running i just thought of it as a fast quad. it was my buddies that rode it that r calling it the widow maker. also my wife hates it

yea dude, post some pictures up, i can see the one in your avatar, appears to be a pretty nice ride, lets see them man

Photo0405s.jpg

Photo0392.jpg

Photo0406s.jpg

blasterbumper.jpg

Photo0413s.jpg

welcome to the jungle, lookin good bro !!!!
except that crazy ass front bumper, dont roll that biotch or you'll end up lookin like you were in some medieval battle and got your ass kicked by a battle axe !!!!!!!

and how bout some better pics of how the motor, radiator and pipe all worked out ??

looks pretty good bro. but yeah i see stock a arms on there...unless you have changed them since the pics...

Wow i thought my front bumper was dangerous!!!! lol :D

But i like it, it lookes good, and i like seeing custom work, im looking forward to seeing more pics of your YZ250 blaster..I:I

ok as far as i am hearing from everyone on here n researching, this quad has stock front a arms, the guy i bought it from just spun the front wheels so the front was wider than stock. also it seems the rear swingarm is also stock, but from looking around the axle looks to be further back than stock blasters.

Welome! I'm kinda fond of yz250 hybrids. It does look like the swing arm is extended. What size front/rear sprockets are ya runnin? Of course we always need more pictures & close ups too ... LOL ... burp