Why you NEED to wear a helment

if you dont have a helmet and need one, i am selling a brand new XL for $90 shipped. it is $140 new. this helmet has never been worn. will come in the box and wrap.

i have cracked a dozen helmets and i can say each time it saved me me severe injury, there is a reason they are made,,,so you wear it, its been proven that it serves a purpose and does its job well. same with seat belts i know someone will wanna argue it but numbers dont lie... its ignorance

im not saying you shouldnt wear selt belts but isnt it your choice shouldnt it be your right to choose u get a fine for not wearing a selt belt but you can ride a harley around all day without a helment anyone else think thats a realy stupid law

i forgot to say that you shoulod never ride without a helment its jjust pure stupid and it takes a couple of seconds to put on vs you could spend weeks in the hospital or worse in the ground and never geting up again
does not harm anything wearing it only does good.......

Forget sheeblast's comment there. If you don't have a helmet, #1-You NEED a helmet, #2 Private message me IF YOU TRULY NEED ONE and I will send you one for FREE. I dont have many but Ill help where I can. None of us should stop helping till every brother on here has a head sled. =]

Reactions: alex90
Forget sheeblast's comment there. If you don't have a helmet, #1-You NEED a helmet, #2 Private message me IF YOU TRULY NEED ONE and I will send you one for FREE. I dont have many but Ill help where I can. None of us should stop helping till every brother on here has a head sled. =]

like it man. i have six spare helmets hanging on the wall but they are all cracked and it would be a dick move to give em to people to ride, wish i could help in with ya on that. green 4 u

It takes 30 seconds to strap on a helmet, and 2 seconds to put on a seatbelt. I always wear a helmet when I'm riding the bike or the quad, and a seatbelt everytime I'm in the car. I know I'm doing what's best for me, but if people choose not to I'm not gonna fight them about it. It's their choice and stupidity. If there gone, that's one less idiot in this world.

With the seat belt thing well one of my friends got into a wreck where he flipped his car and wasnt wearing a seat belt well he got thrown into the back seat and when the car landed it crushed the drivers side in so if he was wearing a seat belt he would have died but he just got a concussion insdead.

That video sucked. Can't hear sh*t and the idiot used a camera to just record the tv. What a dumbass.

It takes 30 seconds to strap on a helmet, and 2 seconds to put on a seatbelt. I always wear a helmet when I'm riding the bike or the quad, and a seatbelt everytime I'm in the car. I know I'm doing what's best for me, but if people choose not to I'm not gonna fight them about it. It's their choice and stupidity. If there gone, that's one less idiot in this world.

It takes you 30 seconds to put on a helment? I do it in like 3 seconds.

With the seat belt thing well one of my friends got into a wreck where he flipped his car and wasnt wearing a seat belt well he got thrown into the back seat and when the car landed it crushed the drivers side in so if he was wearing a seat belt he would have died but he just got a concussion instead.

i was a cadet on a volunteer fire dept in highschool, showed to the scene of a singe minivan roll over where all 5 kids and the husband were ejected and killed and only the mother survived, she admitted to telling the kids to never wear seat belts, she now has to live with that because if they would have worn seat belts they all would have most likely lived... you have no idea if your friend actually would have died he was just lucky and some one must be watching over his ass up above

ive heard in some cases a seat belts bad and in others its good most of the time good im not going to get into details but a bucnh of kids i know were in a car wreck everyone was drunk and not wearing selt belts but the one girl driver ran from the cops car rolled over everyone survied but the girl who didnt drink and wore her seat belt sooo you cant realy say a selt belt is always going to save a life

I have a used size L helmet it doesn't fit my head but it's in good shape and if you wanna pay 15 for the shipping it's yours at no other cost I'll toss in the Scott turbo vent goggles for free cause they match .
Please Raza , wear a lid