Why do I have to give a lil throttle to start?

I've seen other blasters start up with 1 kick, Me on the otherhand I have to flick the throttle while kick starting before she comes alive? WHy is this? I have a new spark plug, 32:1 Mix, cleaned out carb. Im lost...educate me please. I want to join the ranks of the one kick no throttle team.Or at least 2 kicks.

Depends on your idle

I have my idle set so low it barely runs I:I

Choke open, and feather throttle to start lol

And the reason you need to feather the carb is because it has a carb. Fuel injected dont need any feathering. When you push the throttle, you open the slide allowing more air to push gas into the combustion chamber.

May I be so bold as to ask why?

Well i like a low idle to begin with. (it dies right now if i let it go 15+ seconds)

And as i said before, the screw i have is too short...

And i cant grind it anymore, its flush with the carb body.

Although i now have a bit for the compressor dremel, so i can touch it with that and be done. (Will do that tomorrow i think)

Choke open, and feather throttle to start lol

And the reason you need to feather the carb is because it has a carb. .

To procedure start a Blaster or any other motor, is to engage the fuel enrichment system and leave the throttle closed.

If you open the throttle you effectively over ride the starting circuit.

If all adjustments are correct and the idle is set as per specs, then one kick starting will happen every time!

You need to fix that screw and adjust the idle up to specs, idle specifications are for a good reason.