why cant i post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLASTER HP

Mar 9, 2009
can't post in the "ask a pro" section?? is this because supernoober has reported all my posts so many times i have bad rep?

can't post in the "ask a pro" section?? is this because supernoober has reported all my posts so many times i have bad rep?

whoa there tough guy i have never reported any of your posts, negative rep yes, but report no.. i think i feel my finger slipping towards the neg rep now as a matter of fact... hey wheres your buddies been?

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa there tough guy i have never reported any of your posts, negative rep yes, but report no.. i think i feel my finger slipping towards the neg rep now as a matter of fact... hey wheres your buddies been?

i asked 2 simple questions, why cant i post and is it because of the bad rep.

Reactions: cbaber
my banshee can be seen on dunetv.com, thememorial weekend drag quad video, at 15seconds and 40 seconds in the video all black bike with inframe pipes.

i asked 2 simple questions, why cant i post and is it because of the bad rep.

i have no idea.. calling me out over it just shows how you guys operate.. bunch of children.. grow up and tell your bud to do the same.. he got what he deserved.. stop being a b**ch about it 8-|

Status
Not open for further replies.