why cant i post in for sale section?

There have been a lot of problems in the past with people getting ripped of in the "Marketplace" section. Back in March Admin did a poll of ALL forum members to vote about who can post in the "marketplace" section.

You can see the results here: Yamaha Blaster Forum - The #1 Community For Yamaha Blaster Owners!

Because of that poll the rules for posting in the "marketplace" section are as follows:

SUPPORTING MEMBERS WITH 30 OR MORE POSTS
NON-SUPPORTING MEMBERS WITH 300+ POSTS

Please follow the rules of the "marketplace" section. If you place a for sale or wanted threads in other sections of the forum it will be deleted by Admin.

It is up to you to make deals through private messages but we decided to place these rules on the "marketplace" section to protect all members.

If you would like to become a supporting member click on the link below my signature or on my "supporting member" badge under my user name or under any supporting member or admins user names.

Thanks

Blasterforum.com

cause you need 300+posts or 30+ posts and to become a supporting member!(which i will as soon as i get some $$$$ lol )