why am i getting beat

bring your quad here and ill race him with it... not saying you cant ride but with out seeing you ride.. it could be about the rider... i drag race cars.. and it goes the same for quad's 'it dont matter if you have 800 hp and the other guy has 400, if you dont know how to use it your gonna lose'

Yeah, experience does help,but flat out over a long stretch with the same distance apart and swapped riders sounds like running short in gearing

You deff need a 14 up front, your bike is modded purrfect to go up a sprocket with 20's

You said he wants to blow it...
I think That tells us lots.
I get the feeling you are not in a hurry to blow yours...

I drive mine like I stole it.
Balls to the wall every time all the time
and I win
Every time. I spank the pants off dirt bikes and quads and after I win every one of them says "Well, I didn't want to blow it".

I could care less if I blow the motor because I have other ones I want to put in it. So if you want to win, you have to push it! learn your bikes limits, listen to it feel what it is doing and become one with the bike, have no fear and get some good brakes and don't let off till after he does if it's close.

How's your bearings and stuff is there any drag when you push it in neutral?

haha there's always the chance he modded the sh*t outta his and he won't tell you. That's something I would do for giggles.

Bottom line is get a 14 up front, and give her all she's got! Just remember to hang on!

I drive mine like I stole it.
Balls to the wall every time all the time
and I win
Every time. I spank the pants off dirt bikes and quads and after I win every one of them says "Well, I didn't want to blow it".

lmao totally agree with you

learn your bikes limits, listen to it feel what it is doing and become one with the bike, have no fear and get some good brakes and don't let off till after he does if it's close.

this as well i agree with for any aspect of racing not just quad.

iv blown this thing up 3 times already and just came off a rebuild so im a little hesitane now i used to ride mine like that but now im out of money so if she goes im done for another month im racing him today and just got my new sprocket from dennis kirk ill tell you how this one turns out and thanks for the all the help

iv blown this thing up 3 times already and just came off a rebuild so im a little hesitane now i used to ride mine like that but now im out of money so if she goes im done for another month im racing him today and just got my new sprocket from dennis kirk ill tell you how this one turns out and thanks for the all the help

haha Me and Racer X know what's up, lol

I know you will do better after our chat here 92blaster, let us know how it comes out today brother.

May the force be with you...

what premix you running? i just rebuilt my 04 only b/c it was getting sent out to get ported and i figured why pay shipping twice, but the top end was fine. the 02 is also original top end. maybe i just have the 2 best blasters in the world, but since i got my 02 when i was in high school i have NEVER broken down (knock on wood-haha) and i've never fouled a plug! that or i'm just a modding and riding genius, you pick. haha.

i agree with biotch. take the airbox lid off, that'll help the toomey pull more in as well. just make sure to jet accordingly.

32:1 kloz oil ya but ur wheeler has a rev limiter mine dont I have my lid off but I WON today all 5 races to until he finally blew his up the 5th race so he got his wish and i got mine but still got him off the line a little slower but i was in front of him the whole way so ya for me ! so thanks for all the advice guys