Who's your favorite professional atv racer???

Sucks JJ doesn't race anymore. that accident was horrible. keep him in thought.

Yeah man I know... It's just one of those things that comes with racing at any level. They hired a good replacement for him though. I'll be honest I don't know if I like Wimmer or not anymore. I've got the chance to meet him and he seems to be a dickhead. Idk if he was so focused on the race he didn't care about anything else or what.

you said "professional" and "racer", I used to race against
steve weissinger and ride with him alot before he went big in freestyle. In the racing series, favorite is Jason Dunkelberger. Just had to give some respect to "a good ol GA boy." Way to go steve, if you ever get on this site. I:I

Dont watch much ATV Racing but I love AMA. I like James Stewart, Ryan Villopoto, Austin Stroupe...the list goes on. I like some of the SX lites riders better than the pros.

same here except Austin Stroupe nah he just dont cut it for me please dont tell me u like that puss chad reed but as of atv id go with Bill Ballance after i saw him on one of the huevos videos he became my favorite

Lmfao, reed is an ahole. did ya'll watch the race in vegas, set his ass up and then clipped him at the end of of berm. f*ck reed, he is an ass. just like Jon Natalie Jr. in quad wspa racing! I:I

Lmfao, reed is an ahole. did ya'll watch the race in vegas, set his ass up and then clipped him at the end of of berm. f*ck reed, he is an ass. just like Jon Natalie Jr. in quad wspa racing! I:I

why do you hate john Natalie so much??