whole blaster, needs boss clutch.

tryingtobefaster

Feb 15, 2008
cadillac, mi
since nobody seems too serious about parts, ill try selling it whole
got a 99 blaster with all sorts a sh*t on it, see my signature. needs a boss clutch. runs 75 bucks on ebay. sell blaster for 1500 or best offer. runs great other than clutch. i broke the handle and the clutch adjusted itself out all the way and the boss clutch slipped out on the shaft, it mangled the teeth on the boss but the shaft looks perfect.

this is the quad 4 months ago just about complete, all i was waiting on was the lrd exhaust and the jets for the 34 mm keihin. now its complete with a broken boss clutch. please pm me if you are interested.

i need a bigger sale to decide again to part it out, if you want motor parts buy the motor, iv heard from so many people on here that there gonna buy something and then they dont. 3 weeks ago someone was sending me some cash for the front rims, supposed to be in the mail, still aint got it and when i try to contact him i get nothing. so if you want the quad buy it, if you want parts your gonna have to convince me again.

well check all around ive been looking for a top end for quite some time now and yours is perfect already ported and polished and i also bought a 34 mm carb from someone on here payed for it the day he said yes... so its your choice. give me a price and ill says ya or na

i previously stated that unless i get some good buys im not gonna sell one part and ruin a good quad, if you want motor parts buy the motor, 400 plus shipping. this is not an unreasonable price. if you dont like it dont buy it.