Who Here Hunts?

I started hunting when I was 12.I hunt deer,turkey,bear,migratory birds(duck,geese),game birds(pheasant,grouse),not too much small game hunting anymore though.My biggest deer was an 8 pointer with a good spread,I got 3 years ago.Anyone else in PA doing any migratory bird hunting now?

I hunt some, dad hunts a lot. We used to go to Arkansas for 5 days every winter, but we didnt go this year. Dad went to Arkansas, Texas, and Saskatchewan. Down there we usually hunt geese, ducks, pelicans, black birds, great blue herons, and anything else that flies. Around here we mainly hunt waterfowl, although dad started coyote hunting some. We went deere hunting once, didnt see a deer. I like hunting waterfowl because we can talk, or when we were in Arkansas we sat in a blind watching Regis and Kelly, cooking breakfast, had a heater going, and were talking.

I hunt some, dad hunts a lot. We used to go to Arkansas for 5 days every winter, but we didnt go this year. Dad went to Arkansas, Texas, and Saskatchewan. Down there we usually hunt geese, ducks, pelicans, black birds, great blue herons, and anything else that flies.
Aren't pelicans and blue herons sort of illegal to shoot? J/W

i hunt deer, bear, and hogs over here in cali. i love bowhunting... my bow is probably worth more than my quad but i love them both. i do some rifle and shotgun hunting but not a whole lot

i used a little kid bow up till this past year. got a fred bear element, i love shooting it. i can usually put 3 arrows touching at 20 yards. its soo much fun.

gun wise tho, i like to hunt, but i just like to shoot and kill stuff more. lol

i'm lookin into gettin a semi-auto .22 pistol. the money i save on .45 ammo in a year will easily pay for the .22. but i am wondering which one to get. my unicorn is a stainless ruger mark 3 with a fluted 7 inch barrel, but i was thinking the cheaper either browning buckmark camper or a s&w model 22a.

anyone have either? any suggestions?

i hunt shot my second day of shotgun in ny with a mossburg bolt action 12g best shotgun i have ever shot i shot the deer at like 150-175 yards not bad with a shotgun it was a nice 8 but broke tines and it was a 6