Which quad?

• Yamaha Warrior

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Honda 400ex

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Blaster

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
i can see this topic blowing up real fast, but what ever quad you feel most comfortable on and like the best whether its your blaster or a 750 utility to 250 honda, ha

well do ya like ur blaster and what ur limit of money if its around 2500 u could buy a banshee around that price

i voted blaster.... because this kid down the street has a warrior and we go riding ALL the time and we swapped quads for an hour and i hated it. everytime you giv it some gas, the rear end feels like it shoots up, and when you are going fast and you pull the clutch in, the rear end sinks, then shift and let go of the clutch and it fly's up. just thought i'd share

i voted blaster.... because this kid down the street has a warrior and we go riding ALL the time and we swapped quads for an hour and i hated it. everytime you giv it some gas, the rear end feels like it shoots up, and when you are going fast and you pull the clutch in, the rear end sinks, then shift and let go of the clutch and it fly's up. just thought i'd share

what is the suspension on the warrior?

i really dont like these threads, you are on blaster forum, they are gunna say keep the blaster. if u dont like the blaster, dont ride it. But if it is something about reliability, its gunna be the same with any quad

Unless you would be stepping up to a banshee,250r, liquid cooled 400 (no 400ex), or a 450 it isnt even worth leaving the blasty. Anything below those that isnt modded to hell will prob leave u sadly disappointed

warriors are very reliable quads .... nothing changed excepted the head light placement/shape and redsigned arms from 1987-2003... and the new 350 raptors... are just a warrior with new plastics and a slighty milder cam

that being said, they are VERY front end heavy the engine is 4 inches closer to the front than it is on a 400ex ..

the stock suspension really sucks!

i had 3 warriors ..modded the cams,head,pipe,filter,etc..etc..
and got better performance by just leaving it stock and regearing it

given the chioce between 350 warrior and 400ex

400ex <<<<no doubt about it

however blaster are way ezier and cheaper to mod

but to each there own

i have had all three.first off warriors suck as said before. its better than nothing but u already have a blaster so id say mark it out. the 400 is way more comfortable but doesnt have quick acceleration like the blaster. if your just wanting something bigger size wise id say go for the 400 but if u just want something faster id say mod the blaster