which looks better?

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
I know it's stupid... but I was out working on the 450r today and now I have to buy a new rear shock... motowoz here I come lol

but I took a pic of the linkage, which looks better? the original or the one I messed around with the colors?

ORIGINAL:
100_0178-1.jpg

CC:
100_0178tt.jpg

depends on what you are wanting to do with it. picture to help someone, show a problem, go with the first one, much easier to see and make out the detail, If you want a pretty picture for a avatar or sig, then go with the second, as said above make it alittle more dramtic.

hahah yeah, I was going for a "dramatic" feel with the second pic....

but this is my new shock that I just ordered from KBmotorsports (awesome seller)
MotowozRearShock.jpg

hahah yeah, I was going for a "dramatic" feel with the second pic....

but this is my new shock that I just ordered from KBmotorsports (awesome seller)
MotowozRearShock.jpg

How much that set u back if u dont mind me askin?

Very nice shock! Wish I was waitin on that to show up.

nice bike mate, haven't spoken in a long time. That shock is crazy i love Motowoz, i just wish i could get shocks that cheap lol. Didn't you have custom axis shocks when you got it why the change?

nice bike mate, haven't spoken in a long time. That shock is crazy i love Motowoz, i just wish i could get shocks that cheap lol. Didn't you have custom axis shocks when you got it why the change?

with the custom axis shock I got on it now the rear end sits to high, (thats a problem with the stock linkage) so I got a LSR DC-6 linkage but it takes a LT shock, so I went with motowoz...

it should lower the rear end about 4-5 inches, and then I could get the 7 1/2 inch ride height that I need...

and lets see some pics of ur 450r!

there are some in the off topic section mate under "I'm back......with a 450"

I have my eye on one of the lonestar linkages, think i may get one this winter when i have stripped the bike down :)