Where to find graphics...

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
Hi, i am new here and i have a 2003 green and red blaster.
i am wondering where i could find graphics on a site, i have looked through google but it seems i havent found any i like.

please help me find a website with good graphics thanks :D

(also, i would like help setting my profile picture, i cant figure it out thanks)

Ebay has some Cool Kits for the 03-06 Blasty , Check there , Also look for Custom Graphic shops Close to you , They can make Just about anything people want These Days !

Thanks, last time i checked ebay they had practically nothing, or i might have searched wrong idk

can you help me set my profile picture?

Good idea ! , Also Some pics on here have to be a Certain Size , It should say what the max size should be so you can modify the pic for the area you want it at !

I'm uploading one photo to photobucket now, i will have more pictures when its running
how do i get the pic from there to here?

There are codes under the image after you upload it , To make it seen in a post you need to Copy the IMG code and paste it in a post on here , To upload a profile pic I think it can be saved to your computer or whatever device your using , just have to make sure its the right size is the main thing

af5e1c70.jpg

ok i get it now :D

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 5.00 MB (whichever is smaller). ,

I copy and pasted that from Edit your Profile pic , in your User Cp ! If it is saved to your computer you should be able to add it easily . Go to User CP . and you will see it on the left !