Where do you buy your part's?

I was also wondering how well these work.

$(KGrHqR,!nwE9emDpB(cBPg1tTGTMg~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiN8UBRT3)gi3kg~~60_35.JPG

Or is it best to stay with the factory set up?

here : Modquad Double Locking Axle Nut | ATV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Tors delete is an excellent mod. I did mine when throttle cable broke at end inside tors brick. Why put a new cable on junk. As to the stock axle nuts IIRC it's only 35 for first nut, 150 (or so, forgot) for second while holding first, then back first off int 2nd 3mm. Best to double check numbers with manual. The trick is to clean nuts and axle then use plenty red loctite. I made my own wrenches, but they're a little short, using the formula for figureing torque, my wrench still didn't read high enough. So I torque the first and crank the second, and really crank the first back. Never had one come lose yet.

Good info guys! I already have my oil injection blocked off, it broke and the engine had to be rebuilt. I'm using amsoil and regular unleaded for my mix. Does anyone use premium instead?

Good info guys! I already have my oil injection blocked off, it broke and the engine had to be rebuilt. I'm using amsoil and regular unleaded for my mix. Does anyone use premium instead?

You don't need to run premium until you have a lot of engine work done, otherwise I don't think it changes much

Got most of my new parts in finally. Already put on the uni filter and one of my chain rollers, and I still have some jets on the way.
uploadfromtaptalk1366923175231.jpg

Probably going to home Depot in a few to build a leak down tester.

Front bearings done, only one bad bearing. The rear carrier looks messed up, probably going to look for a new one.

Working on the swing arm now.