Wheels

42 for a pair huh? wonder how heavy they are and if they make a set for banshees? the fronts if tehy mad em would fiot, but the rears wont....unless i run blaster hubs..but i dont want to...

Got mine for $34.50 shipped.They have 1/2 inch thick center.The lip and all feel thick.A lot Thicker then a stock steel wheel.They don't feel cheap.I may not know alot about atv rims but I know car rims and these look well built.OH.By the way.they look even nicer in person.Allmost like wet chrome.

Got mine for $34.50 shipped.They have 1/2 inch thick center.The lip and all feel thick.A lot Thicker then a stock steel wheel.They don't feel cheap.I may not know alot about atv rims but I know car rims and these look well built.OH.By the way.they look even nicer in person.Allmost like wet chrome.
well they dont sell them for a banshee, and i didnt see any fronts for sale. id give em a shot...

and the ad i saw said 29.99 plus 12 shipping. 42 bucks...glad you got em cheper..lol

all i can say is that i wouldn't get them, idk but to me, i think it would be better to just get a nice set of douglas or itp's and be done with it.

all i can say is that i wouldn't get them, idk but to me, i think it would be better to just get a nice set of douglas or itp's and be done with it.
wouldnt waste my time with itp....expensive and heavy...douglas wheels are the best IMO. but they start at like $45 a wheel or so..the blue label wheels are good for trails or mx....gotta get at least red labels. blues are ok for dunes if you arent jumping a ton

Thats what I want to see. I'm betting that your not going to be able to use the stock lug nuts.
if they made em for a banshee id try em out..60 bucks plus shipping to re wheel a quad....worth a try i think.....

i might get a set when the money situation improves and i can afford tires too. i'll be riding the sh*t out of mine when i get it done.

Well. I tryed to mount today.One thing I seen is that I will have to file the spinle mounting tabs a little.Very little.Maybe a 1/16 each if that.

Out side of the hubs.Next to the studs there is little post( or what ever you want to call them)that thecenter hole of the rim rest on.Nothing mager.Baybe 1 or 2 strokes with a file on each one.If you don't know what im talking about.I will post pics tomarrow.