Wheel studs!

dale2442

Nov 29, 2012
Lehighton, Pa
Any body have suggestions about replacement wheel studs for a blaster? tried looking on ebay and found one item, but i thought there might be something a little easier than ordering?

Blaster wheel studs are pressed into the hub, super quick fix (but not highly recommended) is to weld the stud on the back of the hub.....best best is buy a 2nd hand hub of Ebay...probably be as cheap as buyin new studs and pressing them in yourself

Any body have suggestions about replacement wheel studs for a blaster? tried looking on ebay and found one item, but i thought there might be something a little easier than ordering?

Front or rear? I have a rear hub, and also spare studs, simple hammer will remove them, and a vice with a socket over the threaded end can press them in or u can hammer them in with a few blows. I use the press method as to not break a flange off!

Front or rear? I have a rear hub, and also spare studs, simple hammer will remove them, and a vice with a socket over the threaded end can press them in or u can hammer them in with a few blows. I use the press method as to not break a flange off!

Fronts, i was just gonna press them in, how many do you have ?

I do believe I have 4 or 5 I'd have to check at home , I won't be there till about 9pm est. I can take a pic of them and Pm you - we can go from there!