wheel color

I think wheels look good as they are. But some dwt beadlocks on the rear would look good. Blue, white, or silver beadlock ring, maybe even yellow! then the black dwt rok-outs in the front! Yeah! :D

I think wheels look good as they are. But some dwt beadlocks on the rear would look good. Blue, white, or silver beadlock ring, maybe even yellow! then the black dwt rok-outs in the front! Yeah! :D

are those real or fae bead locks ?

I was curious where people get the fake ones, I am interested in green.

Sporty

Fake beadlocks?!! PFFT :D You talking about the ITP Bajas? Nahh, i won't have anything to do with them. I'm running DWT G2 beadlocks on my 400. Would've went with Hipers but i've heard some dreadful stories about them.

↑ I was just talking about the beadring color lol

Clearification:

These are what people run in the front:
DWT Rok-Outs (or you can get the rok-outs in beadlocks)
Douglas%20Rok%20Out.jpg

These are the beadlocks, on the rear.
DWT G2
3305.jpg

Here are a few colors DWT has to offer for the beadlock ring:
531700643_o.jpg

I:I

Cool.

Ya for pick up trucks you can buy these fake rings to put on your rims, They look like lockers, but they are not.

I always wondered, if they had them for atvs. I have no idea how they mount, but I have seen them.
They are plastic or teflon or nylon.

Sporty

i dnt have beadlocks but am now in the prosses of painting my rims im using like spray on bed liner i use this sh*t on everything i did my whole rim in bed liner black and the paint can take a beating and got the texture look and feel then i took a silver paint touch up brush and did the whole lip in silver looks bad ass ill have pics up this weekend when they are finished