Whats this sound?

wompmonster

Apr 26, 2012
Check out this second gear launch. Sounds like a imaginary limiter, or its cutting out. Is b Sick?

Last edited by a moderator:
if its new, them it wont be that. i think u may need to sdjust ur float. a tiny bit. so bent the little metal peice inside so that it will pull the needle down allowing more fuel in the bowl. jsut dont do it to much.

if its new, them it wont be that. i think u may need to sdjust ur float. a tiny bit. so bent the little metal peice inside so that it will pull the needle down allowing more fuel in the bowl. jsut dont do it to much.

'if its new'... that doest mean that it doesnt LEAK. that reed cage is a biotch when it comes to leaking due to the piss poor design of the intake boot. ill bet my left BALL hes leaking SOMEWHERE! lol!:D

I did a leak down after installing the new reeds and holds 6 lbs for ever.
I also checked the carb level by using a clear hose connected to the drain screw and the level is right at the flange between carb and bowl.

the spark plug boot on the blaster tends to leak. if it does, youre not getting full spark to your plug but its bouncing off the head or closest ground. arcing or skipping happens, intermittent spark.

Ya sounds familiar but always check it now cause i have had that problem before.

the spark plug boot on the blaster tends to leak. if it does, youre not getting full spark to your plug but its bouncing off the head or closest ground. arcing or skipping happens, intermittent spark.

How can you tell if the spark is grounding out before the plug. Can you see it?

i had a bad stator plate. i ended up swapin it for another parts on and fixxed the problem. it would work fine till i revved it out and the bike would seem like it was fauling up but instead it just was lacking good spark at higher load.