What's the worst crash you have been in/seen?

bout 3 years back I was riding my kawi bayou 220 and my uncle was riding an artic cat 250. We were riding just about all day and right when we got back to his place, he had about a 4-5 foot tall mound of sand and gravel to redo his driveway. He jokingly said dude that would be cool to jump. The young'n i was slammed it into 1st and floored it. Got about mid way through 3rd gear(bout 20-25mph) and hit it square on. Got a couple feet of air, let go of the bars in mid air and flew off. Glad I let go too because I got up and my uncle told me the quad flipped about 3 times but landed back on the tires. Back was all road rashed and side of my face but that was it. Guess I got lucky.

bout 3 years back I was riding my kawi bayou 220 and my uncle was riding an artic cat 250. We were riding just about all day and right when we got back to his place, he had about a 4-5 foot tall mound of sand and gravel to redo his driveway. He jokingly said dude that would be cool to jump. The young'n i was slammed it into 1st and floored it. Got about mid way through 3rd gear(bout 20-25mph) and hit it square on. Got a couple feet of air, let go of the bars in mid air and flew off. Glad I let go too because I got up and my uncle told me the quad flipped about 3 times but landed back on the tires. Back was all road rashed and side of my face but that was it. Guess I got lucky.

The Kawi Bayou 220s have quite possibly the most retarded chassis/suspension I've ever seen in my life. I also rolled one..........coming to a stop in 1st gear......yes......they really are that bad.

video says it all

atleast she knows hpw to fall and get back up

i thought this guy was going to really hurt i was wrong

now this has to be 1 of the worst he should get a medal

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHA The last guy's were even better since he had the camera......the other guys just casually stroll by him. Dumb on his part knowing he had the issues.

I always liked this idiot. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never wrecked a Blaster, unless you count sliding off the back of the seat when a wheelie comes up too high. And I think most of us have done that. Lol.

Worst wreck I've been in was on a Banshee. I learned how to ride on a Banshee...with a twist throttle... and was riding with a buddy from work at Rocky Ridge ATV park in Decatur, TX. We were hauling ass through a cow pasture. I hit an irrigation ditch in the middle of the pasture doing about 30. Damn thing came outta nowhere. I saw it at the last minute and just managed to downshift and lock the front wheels...

The 'Shee nosedived into the ditch. I got thrown clean over the handlebars and landed on the other side of the ditch. The Banshee didn't stall out, and since I had managed to get it down into 2nd gear before hitting the ditch, it kept on running. It came out of the ditch, ran the back of my head over, and came to a stop. Fortunately I was wearing a helmet, and only suffered a skinned knee and elbow. I walked away with just a few scratches. Needless to say, I strongly believe in helmets. I probably wouldn't be here typing this today if I had tried to 'be cool' that day and rode without a lid.

Take note, young 'uns, helmets work and are well worth the expense!