Whats the best tires for snow?

On a light, fairly low powered quad like these, i've used kenda dirt dogs with great results. However it's a 2-ply tire......not the most durable, but keeps things light. Used them on my last blaster and 300ex a few years back without a problem. On other quads have used Realtor's, Surtraks, blackwaters. I liked the Realtors alot but there was just something about the Kenda dirt dog that made me want to buy again but didn't because of the lack of ply's despite it being trouble free. I've found that it really doesn't matter what you run, as long as it's fairly new and with some side bite (not like the blackwater's wich sucked) because the whole swingarm/axle is the limiting factor here unless you have i.r.s. I used to lose sleep over deciding which tire every year before the snow came. A flatter profile doesn't work as well either.

hole shots! no way not to start an argument but a mx tire wont do sh++ in snow! i know from "oh you can make" and you cant make it......paddles, itp mudlites, or "4-snow"tires are the best