Whats goin on everybody?

giantvt104

Jan 6, 2012
deer park, ny
I just joined the beginning of the year. I had picked up a really clean and well taken care 05 blaster. Havent been into it for a while!! Always had a thing for 2 strokes though.

Basically for the last month i been on here alot and been doing tons of reading. Everytime i think about something. i try and look it up. To my amazement it seems like 99% of the time its already here and has been discused extensively. From facts to opinions, Guides everything.. This place is like the FRIGGIN BLASTER MECCA!!! I:I

Anyway thanks to everybody on here and i cant wait to take my 05 blasty and see where it goes..

Some pics

$(KGrHqJ,!hQE7R7cG8qNBO+K))r(M!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqV,!mEE69kMSNzJBO+K)yZesQ~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!okE63(r1M7FBO+K))yLb!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!pEE63YiBhLuBO+K)yQvQ!~~60_12.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Very smart move reading up. If everyone did that, there would be a lot less threads asking why there Blaster won't run.

welcome to BF bro !!!!!

looks like a very nice, clean blaster ya got, except for that "whale tail" grab bar :eek:
is that your artwork ??? LOL

welcome to BF bro !!!!!

looks like a very nice, clean blaster ya got, except for that "whale tail" grab bar :eek:
is that your artwork ??? LOL

Well mostly lol when i got it had been bent already but now at this point i finished it off. Bent like 2 more times. ::Shot:: :D Def time for a new one. Also killed the tailight haha. Just ordered one on ebay and im gonna do that air box move so it stays out the way.