What Tires Y'all Running?

Jan 18, 2017
Maine
I'm running some cheap Cheng Shins or whatever, not sure if they're stock or just thrown on there. I plan on upgrading to Kenda Bearclaw 22-12-8 rears and Artrax MXT 22-7-10 fronts when mine wear out. I'm a bit weary of the Artrax's for a few reasons, never heard of the name before, the price is wicked cheap, and the reviews say they come smaller than advertised. Which would be a bummer 'cause I don't want my Blaster to look like a tractor XD. I've noticed a lot of people running Maxxis RAZR's, which I would too if they came in 21 or 22's. My dads Blaster is running Maxxis All-Trak 22-11-8 rears and Carlisle 4-Max 22-8-10 fronts

I run ITP hole shots all around. I've run them for almost 5 years now. Still have plenty of tread left.

They plug just fine as I've got 3x in my back right tire. Only that tire tho. Can't explain why I only get trouble with that tire.

Otherwise, ITP's are top of the line.

switch to banshee hubs and 9" rear rims to open up a much wider selection of rear tires.

20" Razr2's on the rear, 22" Carlise trail wolfs up front, all 6 ply

Reactions: Paul Taylor
I run Sedona bazooka. Front and rear. I want to say they are 21-7-10 front, and 20-11-8 rear.

They are a good mid priced tire.
I've seen those around, they look pretty gnarly :D

I run ITP hole shots all around. I've run them for almost 5 years now. Still have plenty of tread left.

They plug just fine as I've got 3x in my back right tire. Only that tire tho. Can't explain why I only get trouble with that tire.

Otherwise, ITP's are top of the line.
Same with the Maxxis All-Traks, going on 8 or 9 years, plenty of tread and plug well, only have two or three plugs in them though :D, and oddly enough some thing with the right tire, loses air like no tomorrow out of the bead, not big enough of a problem to fix though lol.

switch to banshee hubs and 9" rear rims to open up a much wider selection of rear tires.

20" Razr2's on the rear, 22" Carlise trail wolfs up front, all 6 ply
Perhaps in the future I will, right now though I'm good with what I have haha. And Trail Wolfs, that's a new one. I've heard of them before but usually on Polaris' and the like lol. How do they perform?

I'm running some cheap Cheng Shins or whatever, not sure if they're stock or just thrown on there. I plan on upgrading to Kenda Bearclaw 22-12-8 rears and Artrax MXT 22-7-10 fronts when mine wear out. I'm a bit weary of the Artrax's for a few reasons, never heard of the name before, the price is wicked cheap, and the reviews say they come smaller than advertised. Which would be a bummer 'cause I don't want my Blaster to look like a tractor XD. I've noticed a lot of people running Maxxis RAZR's, which I would too if they came in 21 or 22's. My dads Blaster is running Maxxis All-Trak 22-11-8 rears and Carlisle 4-Max 22-8-10 fronts
I have the bear claws with stock sprockets on my 06 and stock motor except a pipe and k&n filter.it has nice top end but I feel it took to much from bottom end for playing on hills and doing trail riding

Reactions: Thomas Jackson
ITP SS112 Alloy Sport Wheels.

Running Raptor rear hubs.

Journey 20/11-10 4PR P357 Tyres
Sun F 21/7-10 6 Ply A027 Tyres.

Stock sprockets.

Read more: http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/my-1st-blaster.63213/page-17#ixzz4k9oPCVWU
Never heard of Journey before haha, how do they perform?
Right now I'm running the stock CSTs up front, size 21-7-10 and Maxxis All-Traks on bavk, size 22-11-8. No noticeable power loss, but the Maxxis' are only two ply tires, they aren't that heavy. They have tons of grip though, but still break loose nicely when you want them to. Durable too, besides the lemon one I have .

Then why you searching for tires!! Lol. Holeshots all around for me on the trail snail
I'm not! XD just gathering future information... XD. But yeah I've heard Holeshots are great, I think I might just get another pair of All-Traks when the time comes though, I love those tires

I have 22x12x8 bear claws on my blaster I just got new chain and sprockets I dropped down one tooth in the front because of power loss.just picked up sprockets today will let ya know how it works out.

Reactions: Thomas Jackson