What tires to get?

L.T.

Jun 12, 2009
South Africa
Hi Guys I need a bit of help from the top guy's that have had there blasters for a long time. What Tires and Tires size should I get for my Blaster? I currentley have the factory balloon tires on and they suck ass!:-/

Tell us how ya ride. Flat, fast, need handling. Creeping, climbing, need traction. Lotsa different tires for what you do.
How bout sum pix of S. Africa riding :)

Thanks for all the help guy's. Ile take some pic this weekend and show you guys next week how it is in South Africa.

Tell us how ya ride. Flat, fast, need handling. Creeping, climbing, need traction. Lotsa different tires for what you do.
How bout sum pix of S. Africa riding :)

I manley need grip because my tires spin up as soon as I pull off and start giving it some horns, I ride mostley gravel and rocky areas but I do go fast and take some jumps.......I:I

i got the 18 inch razr's. they are great, but if you are gonna be riding trails you should get 20" tires because i dont have alot of clearance and i have to try and go around any rocks or it hits the chain guard.

I would order tires that are made for harder terrain and get 20 x 10 x 8's thats the holeshots I have on mine

I had Razors on my 200X after 4 rides they were getting tore up.. lol I ride on grassy and rockey terrain..
I would go with the Holeshots if I were you, My ride will soon be sitting on them!

Shot guy's I dont think I am going to get the Razors because like you peeps say they tare and get warn to fast shot for the info!