what the Duck!!!!!!

Details my friend! We need the details!

I'm just going to say this first: If its not kicking over, you seriously messed something up.

did it stop running? or did it sit for a week and wont kick in the am

if its the latter it could be hydrolocked from a leaky carb, pull the plug and try

otherwise i have some bad news

Re: what the f**ck!!!!!!

my engine wont kick over??????? it f**cking pisses me off

Swearing about wont fix it, eat a hearty breakfast and try again.

Did it sieze up?

Did you forget to put oil in?

Have you leak tested it in the last 3 months?

Did you overheat it?

What are your mods and jetting?

Give us some clues, and we may come up with some answers.

i got it on craigslist a few days ago and i was riding with my gramma and then it just shut down and the kickstarter wont move. i thoght maybe a rock got in the kickstarter thingy? i mixed the gas 32 1. 32 cups of oil per gallon of gas the previuos owner also said i could use the injector or premix. he said to premix i can just run the tank out of oil then just leave it empty and premix the oil and gas in a container. i dont know what a jet is and i dont no what a leaktest is and how do i know if theres oil in the blaster?

That guy told you a heap of crap, you cannot run oil injection and premix at the same time.

Changing from injection to 32:1 requires a main jet change.

You could take the pipe off and look up the exhaust port for piston damage.

32 cups of oil to a gallon of gas would have made the mixture very gas lean and could have fried the piston.:eek: Thats a heck of a lot of oil.

The mix is 32 parts of gas to 1 part of oil.

If you have oil in the injection tank you will see it.

If you run premix you have to remove or disable the oil pump and block off the oil lines.

Now that you have a set of wheels,its time to start getting educated on how things work,how to fix things when they break,and preventative maintenance to prevent further problems.

Don't throw a temper tantrum...start reading.

I look at it this way... If you took the time to get on line and type "what the f**ck!!!!!!",you could have at least explained... in depth what the problem is that your having,that way figuring it out will take less time.

Seriously.

Last edited:
why cant i just leave the oil tank thing empty and then just premix the gas or whatever, and whats wrong with 32 cups of oil to 1 gallon of gas????????????thats 32 1

Swearing about wont fix it

oh yes it does, so does blowing smoke at it and adding beer vapors

alli can see is braapters eyeball twitching, he might be on the road already

32 cups = 2 gallons, thats gotta be a typo 2gal of oil, to a gallon of gas thats 1:2

i dont think that will even ignite with a spark

why cant i just leave the oil tank thing empty and then just premix the gas or whatever, and whats wrong with 32 cups of oil to 1 gallon of gas????????????thats 32 1

because p[remixed gas/oil is thicker than strait gas therefore less will come through the carberators jet for a given vaccum

oh yes it does, so does blowing smoke at it and adding beer vapors

alli can see is braapters eyeball twitching, he might be on the road already

32 cups = 2 gallons, thats gotta be a typo 2gal of oil, to a gallon of gas thats 1:2

i dont think that will even ignite with a spark

I was thinking the same thing. A CUP? As in 8 ounces? I hope not. :-/

That guy told you a heap of crap, you cannot run oil injection and premix at the same time.

Changing from injection to 32:1 requires a main jet change.

You could take the pipe off and look up the exhaust port for piston damage.

32 cups of oil to a gallon of gas would have made the mixture very gas lean and could have fried the piston.:eek: Thats a heck of a lot of oil.

The mix is 32 parts of gas to 1 part of oil.

If you have oil in the injection tank you will see it.

If you run premix you have to remove or disable the oil pump and block off the oil lines.

Sorry for shouting but read again.

More oil = less fuel = detonation = hotter = BOOM

Well, If you stay calm, many here will help you. If you have even been back to read the posts. I do hope so.

It does not sound like the right oil was used, and not properly blocking off the injection oil system,. and just doing pre-mix. This could have led to your problem.

If it will not kick, do not keep trying or try and force it to.

You will likely need to take the carb off and the reeds and see if you can look into and see the piston and if anything missing.

If you do not have a manual. there is one on here for free to download.

Sporty