what size bore ?

my crystal ball says it's been bored twice @ .20 over each time, making it a 240 cc big bore, LOL

2013-real-estate-crystal-ball.jpg

the owner doesn't even know what bore it's on !

my crystal ball says it's been bored twice @ .20 over each time, making it a 240 cc big bore, LOL

2013-real-estate-crystal-ball.jpg

the owner doesn't even know what bore it's on !
Think your crystal ball has a short circuit in it, that would make it a 238:D lol..or is that 236 :-/ Can't remember N/M. Lol..but if you add rocket fuel its a 300... :eek:I:I

it says right in there "dont know what bore it is"

i believe the second one is a 240 big bore that's why i doesn't have a bridge, correct me if im wrong anyone

yeah no sh*t it says that thats why im asking anyone on here if they could tell by the pic if it could have alot or lil let thanks smart ass

Looking at the cylinder in relationship to the head gasket I would ascertain that the bore is slightly larger than it was originally bored owing to wear by usage.

With all due respect the question is like asking " how long is a length of string".

Its tuff to tell from the picture,but I can tell that the exhaust port snagged a ring really bad. It will most likely need to go at least another .50 mm to clean that up,plus what ever bore its already at.
If you get it cheap enough and its beyond boring,you can always do a
"cut away" cylinder to learn things. Just saying it still has value of some sort one way or another.

Think your crystal ball has a short circuit in it, that would make it a 238:D lol..or is that 236 :-/ Can't remember N/M. :eek:I:I

the 240cc was in reference to all the craigslist ad whacko's that say a stock cylinder was just "over board" to a 240cc

yeah no sh*t it says that thats why im asking anyone on here if they could tell by the pic if it could have alot or lil let thanks smart ass

Ain't none of us gots micrometer eyes, this almost rates as a stupid question

From standard bore to maximum over bore is only 5/64 of an inch, 1/16' heavy.