What should i do?

cap9709

Aug 20, 2012
Kansas
The paint on my Blasters frame is rubbing off quite a bit in a few places. The typical leg/boot rub on the sides and on the bottom of the A arms. Is there any way to touch this up? Thanks! Oh and also just curious how much work does it take to make yfz plastics fit on a blaster?

Im pretty sure that the best way would be powder coat ur vra, but people have spray painted them... mixed results tho u could try that... i honestly havemt heard of anyone puting yfz plastics but i have road on there different in size so u would defintally have some modifications

Yeah, i think it'd be worth it to look at a pc. You could try to touch it up, start taping stuff off....

Don't think yfz plastics would fit on it to easily, most 450s are wayy longer than blasters.. There'd have to be a lot of trimming, and a lot of custom mounts... but i doubt it'd be worth it.... other fellas on here'll know though.

Rear plastic now that ive looked more into it keinda seems like a huge hassle due to the airbox location

You could cut the air box out of the plastics or get a sh*tty set and cut the airbox out and bolt or rivet it into the new rear plastics