What should i buy?????????

01blaster_freak

May 11, 2007
I'm kinda stuck on what to buy, these are the 3 items i have narrowed it down to..........nerf bars, new ITP front tires 19-6-10 to lower the front of my blaster to make it level or a digital camera........so what should i buy!!!????

I need to lower the front of my blaster because i upgraded my rear shock which lowered it an i added 18 inch rear tires which lowered it so the fronts just a lil higher

Need the camera so i can have great quality pics from quadfest when i go in 13 days

An nerfs bars so my bike will look good an incaase my foot slips of the peg it doesn't get caught in my tire an break my ankle/foot

That sucks...........I'm still trying to make my mind up, i want damn pics from quadfest! but then i want some nerfs!

Nerfs are cool and looking at your ATV, you need something. What kind of camera were you thinking about anyways? Cochise, what kind of car are you getting?

i got a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am MR MSE limited edition, car #64 of 500 made for the 82 model year, its alll original with only 75k miles, also original, its a fcatory 305 with a 4speed amd limited slip

Nice. The two-tone color Motor Sports Edition. Isn't that an LS1?

Whoever started this thread, sorry. I think the question's been answered anyway, right? Nefrs.

i got a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am MR MSE limited edition, car #64 of 500 made for the 82 model year, its alll original with only 75k miles, also original, its a fcatory 305 with a 4speed amd limited slip

negative, its the carb'ed version, the LT1 (not LS1) didnt hit the scene until '84 , the LS1 you speak of was in the C4+ vettes until the C6 Model year which went to LS6 motors, and the new C7 ZO6 or Z06 models have the LS7 427 small blocks, which is also funny because the LS6 was the 1970 SS Chevelle that was red w/ black racing stripes with 454 + 4speed/or 5speed

Well i bought the camera i really needed one, i can get better quality pics then what i had an i can get video's also, i bought a 1gig memory carb for it also so i can get alot of pics an vids maybe i will have some pics an vids up before quadfest an some afterwards also, i will get some pics of the killer drag banshee's an blasters an a few vids of them to, now i need the front tires an nerfs an money to buy them, Lol