What music do you listen to?

Alot of old school slayer, pantera, sepultura, some older country, i dont do the hip hop flip flop, but i like Hollywood Undead and Korn thats about as close as i get to rap...

anyone like les claypool?
- rage against the machine, steve miller band, sublime, waking the cadaver, victor wooten, 311, primus, phish, pink floyd, notorious big, neil young, job for a cowboy, incubus, GREATFUL DEAD, gangstarr, cypress hill, CKY, born of osiris, bob marley, THE BLACK DAKLIA MURDER, as blood runs black, allman brothers, hendrix.

Probably already responded to this thread... But.
Sublime, Steve Miller Band, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Staind, RHCP, Zeppelin, Wu-tang, Dr.Dre, Eazy-E, N.W.A., Ice Cube, Tupac, DMX.
Summertime, and the livin's easy.

same as above, rage against etc rap and there was a jazzy foreign cd left in my dads new car so thats gettn turned up on the sterio haha its like a bangladeshion mixtape:S :p

Tool, Korn, Disturbed, RHCP, Slipknot, Hendrix, Zeppelin, The Band, Marilyn Manson, All That Remains, Papa Roach, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Hollywood Undead, Allman Brothers, Steve Miller Band, Clapton, AC/DC, and many more. f*ck it, im tired of naming all of em, lol

memphis bleek, prospa, wu tang, m.o.p, ghostface, nwa and all the rest of the good old school rap. new rap is trash. f*ck flo rida and his right round bullshit everyone calls rap.

Mostly Metal.... I listen to 2 Pac.. I did not belive in rap.. until.. my brother started his life time 2 pac obsession... talked me into listening told me story after story... showed me like his 40 un released CDs... and laughing.. explaining Death Row.. and the new owner recently ..
its crazy
I listen to 2 pac.
And metal :p