What kind of vehicle does everyone have?

MINIGfather

Apr 9, 2009
I'm just curious what kind of vehicle everyone drives. Actually im curious to see how many people on here fix up there cars or trucks.
Here is my 1992 Nissan Maxima...It has a 2002 Suzuki Aerio front bumper molded on. It has a Wings West Super Touring wing. The paint is 98 Lambo orange with gold pearl.
100_0895.jpg

100_0924.jpg

This is my 1989 Chevy S-10...The rear end is completely shaved and is outfitted with a set of 1989 Cadillac tail lights. Unfortunately I did that before I bought the Blasty so now I have to figure out an easy way to haul the quad since I dont have a tail gate anymore.
100_1852.jpg

100_3758.jpg

This is the wifes 2000 Explorer...
car1.jpg

You can check out the Maxima by going to the link below...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2614588

I apologize to the MODS...I did a search for a thread about this and didnt find anything. You can delete it if you want.

308bqrp.jpg

3008itg.jpg

jhplc0.jpg

124frqc.jpg

heres some of my crx after the crash, i dont think i have any of it before.. it WAS really nice and alot of cash went into that car...

this is how i roll
75 cb750 K5
25k orig miles
2nd owner
l_c2b5b8b087dd45118f36fb9dd5f19b23.jpg

or
68 CB350
track bike
i built it from rust to this in 2months
l_9b1dab33aa2a3968bc8495d56cc0fc67.jpg

This is for warm days
l_52b220309e0043f0835338b2105f90d3.jpg

just the tip of the toyberg.
i tow em with a 41 dodge WC and an f150

124frqc.jpg

heres some of my crx after the crash, i dont think i have any of it before.. it WAS really nice and alot of cash went into that car...

I take it you were drinking and driving when that happened by the beer sitting in the back of the car??

minigfather, i like that wing, it looks really good,
i have a 89 honda accord lxi , coupe. new speakers, head unit, custom installed
fog lights, animal horn, soon to have new paint job. maybe ill take picures some time this
weekend...

nope wasnt drinking at all, i was going to a party though, the cops gave me a breath alizer ? because it smelled like a bar, the cans busted and went everywhare

Hey Cracker thanks for the compliment. Some pics of the honda would be cool.

Thats good to hear blasterman that you werent drinking and driving...I take it you never made it to the party? LOL

actually i made it, i drove the car there the crash happened like 3 miles away from the party, but we didnt stay lol the guy that was in it with me wanted to go to the er, the cops came and towed the car it sucked

yea i dont drive yet lol.. but prolly picking up a 86 s10 this week end 3inch lowering kit on it nd bunch of other sh*t for 900bucks ..

yeah i dont drive anymore, i have over 25pts on my liscence and in wv they take them when you have over 12..lol all from speeding tickets im just giving up i dont wanna drive anymore

Hey unstock nice 240...Im a big Datsun/Nissan fan. Ive always had love for them. My bro in-law has a 91 240 hes doin a sileighty conversion on. Im sure hell be putting it on here.

06 Subaru STI
Front mount intercooler
Turbo back catless exhaust
Greddy T67 turbo
1050cc injectors
Wiseco Pistons
walbro 255
Tial wastegate
HKS SSQV Ltd Black
APEXi AVC-R Ltd Black boost controller
Boomba fuel rails
Mini battery
Eibach Suspension
Rota wheels
Wingless trunk lid
Its fun.

IMG-1.jpg

400 C.I. 4 barrel, school bus rear axle, dump truck drive shaft....this car has done some serious twisting.

Last edited:
Here's an older pic of my last car:

carmeet007.jpg

Picture026.jpg

I actually don't like that 2nd pic, but it's the only one I have on my comp. That was before my accident, and it looked way better afterward. It was fully bolted up, quick car, nothing too special. I miss her like crazy though, a lot of time went into her.

This is my current ride:

truck011.jpg

2" leveling kit up front, cherry bomb exhaust, kn intake, few other things here and there.

Last edited:
got to love the j-bodys i had a cobalt SS/SC and i miss it but if i wouldn't of sold it i wouldn't of been able to get my raptor so i think it was worth it.