What jugs fit blasters?

98blaster200

Feb 15, 2013
I got a 98 blaster and was wondering if there were any jugs from other motors besides blasters that would bolt up. Any one ever try it? Just a thought. Let me know what y'all think.

the dt200 is a bolt on fit but its not as simple as that, you will have to work on mounting a radiator and do all the plumbing, as well as get the powervalve servo and wiring.

Proper porting and a re-chambered head will out do that DT200 any day,and without all the add on's like...radiator,radiator mounts,coolant,hoses,coolant pump,etc. There's easier ways to add weight to your blaster.
Not saying that a DT200 doesn't kick ass,but why chase something thats hard to find when you don't have too. Get that air cooled engine to kick ass with a ported cylinder and re-chambered head. Save money in the process too!I:I

Agreed, its a cool mod but you can get the same power out of the blaster by "Undoing" what Yamaha did to slow down the blaster to suit its "Entry Level Sport Quad" market

Congratulations 98BLASTER200 !!
You have won the most unusual first post contest !!

Tell him what he's won Bob !!

Not a damn thing !!
except a huge

WELCOME to the DIRT PILE !!! I:I I:I I:I

Everybody forgot to mention the 240 kits that are available. Tho pistons have been scarce at times tho.

After 20 years of production and 7 years since production ended I'm sure different things have been tried. Had they been succesful we'ld be telling you about it.

Lol. Welcome.. look around,, there's lots of great info on here.. there is another jug that will fit with quite a bit of modding but, i can't remember what it was and they to were also rare and not worth the effort...

I use 44 DD jugs,get to play twice as much lmao
keep an eye out,local CL and ebay, jugs are rather cheap. my DD 44's come free with the wife so no biggie for me lol

There's an aircooled 200 Yamaha dirtbike that I run into sometimes out trail riding. His jug looks real close to a blaster but I doubt anything will just bolt up other than dt200 but ill bet there's some close ....I thought of Modding an old air cooled 250 r topend to fit ....

I use 44 DD jugs,get to play twice as much lmao
keep an eye out,local CL and ebay, jugs are rather cheap. my DD 44's come free with the wife so no biggie for me lol

I got the same jugs...well not the same but you know what i mean lol..I:I:eek:

20.5hp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

003-10.jpg

is that a serious question... ?'' Maybe you didn't get the joke..as i didn't the first time i read it either... now the head is a different subject...lol..I'm sorry.....i keep forgetting this is g rated...

What type of cylinder and or head do you mean when talking about a 44 DD jug?

This question i ment. Sorry........ And nice point on the h.p on the blasty.i always wonderd what the real specs were For h.p.. xnx is kickin in I'm gettin sleepy..I:II:I

I believe ya..but in consideration.i live in one of the most popular places in the world for u.f.o sightings. Pine Bush new york.(look it up) .. maybe they will drop me off some super blaster hovering device lol.. ...my apologies.meds kickng in. Im out..

if were talking about the engine its 20.5hp rwhp is about 15% less than engine hp depending on gearing witch would give you 17hp at wheels. But yes stock blaster engine is 20.5hp