what is the top speed you have rode

Personally below 100 :/ i would imagine somewhere between 80-100 im yet to speed test my predator.. somneone else in control around 110 but im soon to go on the back of my friends R1 who is known for pulling wheelies at 150ish mph.. so we'll see how that goes! :p

Reactions: Maniacmotomouth
I've gone just over 100 in a car a couple times, 65-70 on dirtbike, probably 60ish on my blaster.

In car, once was in my cousin's built Jetta. 1.8 turbo with Magnaflow exhaust, cold air intake, POV, all kinds of stuff. Lambo doors, lol. Dunno the details, he's since sold the car. And once was being a stupid teenager -- no more to say there!

i don't do bikes for this exact reason.....
had the needle buried at 140 on my 90 Jetta GLI multiple times.
and the speedo on my 71 Monte Carlo big block only went to 120 with half pedal left, not sure where that other 1/2 pedal put me, but i used it, LOL

Before my dad left my mom and i and when we had the rousch mustang(repoed) I was in the passnger seat had the speedo buried at 140 and still going.

and however fast a stock blasty goes. Right before i blew it up 3 days after buying it.

120+ on my dad's old victory jackpot motorcycle. Dad driving i was riding biotch.

97(remote ignition interupter) in my truck. Me driving

and just a tad over 100 in my moms durango. Me driving

Fastest I've gone in control of the vehicle was 140 on my 05 CBR600RR. I took it back to the house, parked it and never touched it again. Scared the piss outta me, had no idea I was going that fast.

Fastest overall, back straight of Road America in a 68 Shelby GT350, bout 160.

about 100 on the inerstate in a buddies of mines 2500 duramax and on an atv about 60 on my 04 kodiak 450 too bad someone else decided the wanted it more than us and took it

165 mph on my 2009 cbr 1000 rr
130 mph in my 2001 ford lightning
And a documented 136 mph in my mustang at the track ( in the 1/4 mile )

Did 75 on my buddies banshee had more to go had my friends cbr600 next to me to tell me the speed just ran out of room deff had more to go. In cars I used to be dumb on the open highway got my swapped civic up to 145 vtaaak was screaming lol about 155 in my cobra Rpms screaming with the gearing. My speedo was burried in my 91 turbo mr2 at 130 deff was past that list goes on lol never been on a crotch rocket yet lol