what is the best exhaust for upper rpm

bad72ss

May 12, 2009
Egg Harbor City , NJ
here is the bild im doing at this time. 200cc blaster proted polished worm ports the works. i dont want an all out drag pipe sticking out the side of the blaster. who make the best inframe exhaust for topend high rpm running? when we first took the quad out for a test run we had a DG pipe laying around so we put it on. what a turd!!!!!! it felt like i was hitting a rev limiter befor it could make power. so i put a CT RACING pipe on it . WOW the little blaster runs its ass off . so what is the best pipe to use or is the CT one of the best? as of right now im only running a 30mm car but will be changing to atleast a 35mm next week.

Attachments

• Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 168
  • quads 022.jpg
    quads 022.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 110
  • quads 023.jpg
    quads 023.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 117
also try a toomey there are a lot of people that use them at my local drag strip and they say they are the best in frame pipe.

Also Duncan Racing sells a high reving pipe for the blaster just I dont know much about there pipes

Hope this helps

looking at photos of alot of the pipe i noticed alot of them look the same as the CT . do alot of the companys just restamp the pipes to make them thier own?

So what all are you having done to the motor? A Cpi, Lrd, and Toomey in MY opinion are the best three pipes period. But thats just my opinion

CT is actually a power pros pipe with their logo ,probably the best curve and most versatile pipe on the market for a blaster .keep that pipe !

So what all are you having done to the motor? A Cpi, Lrd, and Toomey in MY opinion are the best three pipes period. But thats just my opinion
ported and polished cylinder and head, port matched piston and polished pistion top, 30mm carb ,v-force reads,4 deg advanced timing,ct pipe and silencer (power pros) 14/40 sprockets, stock stroke,
quad runs great !!!!!! ran a stock banshee today . beat the banshee throw 5 gears then the banshee passed me. next up gread will be a larger carb 34 or 35 mm