What is the approx. weight of a Blaster engine?

Feb 8, 2009
Portland, Oregon
I am trying to figure out if I am going to have the money to get my engine done @ Kennedy. I amhoping that it weighs no more than about 60#'s as this will put me at @ $70 each way.

i sent my motor from ca to mi to angus for $58.00 on way with $500.00 insurance. when he sent it back to be with all the goodies it cost $66.00 with $1000.00 in insurance. that was with Fed-Ex

another thing. a cardboard box is not going to work to sh*t it. you have to get a rubber made tub lined with card board and then zip tie the lid closed. i also printed up Fragile signes and taped them to every side of the box.

here is what your going for when you ship a motor.
Shipping instruction

Reactions: burnin'_oil_2001
i sent my motor from ca to mi to angus for $58.00 on way with $500.00 insurance. when he sent it back to be with all the goodies it cost $66.00 with $1000.00 in insurance. that was with Fed-Ex

another thing. a cardboard box is not going to work to sh*t it. you have to get a rubber made tub lined with card board and then zip tie the lid closed. i also printed up Fragile signes and taped them to every side of the box.

here is what your going for when you ship a motor.
Shipping instruction

thanks! that will get a rep point!