What in the world???

kind of like lowering kits except you could jump with these IF it was done correctly. Or use longer shocks a yuo suggested. How much longer would be for you to determine.
I actually had/have a simular idea bouncing around my brain for a project I'm going to do.

well when I mount them I will measure before I cut off the extra tab.
Upon inspection I found very well greased bushings made of looks to be steel of some kind (stainless??),not the plastic and deffinately no bronze. I needed to replace those also on mine. I know the bronze ones are not cheap at all.
I bought them solely for the lowers,mine were bent and I broke a ball joint lower stud.
May just give em a try as is,by giving the shock more of an angle it should make the shock compress easier.no goober welds either.
watched n watched and compared others prices and this was a no brainer for me

dont have a pic of the aarms but heres the bike
testscan724.jpg

actualy I am quite the,why buy it when u can build it.
I extended my swingarm 3.5 inches, triple walled,beat the crap out of it all summer, still holding strong.I made a thread of the build.
I am going to take 8 control arms and make 4 and widen my front end, not sure how wide yet but keeping the stock angles and going forward with them also, somehow. Either frame or arms.,Using the same method,double walled for strength.
They call me crazy but don't really understand the depth of it.i overdo things it will be fun.
Already have extra tie rods to lengthen those to boot.
I will take pics and such and finished product like I did the Swingarm.Wish me luck and a steady supply of wire and gas.
All I do is trails anyway,don't do tooooo much jumping,only when I can find a cliff to drive off hahaha