What hoods can i use on my 02 blaster?

Slapshot8

Feb 13, 2012
i dont really like the look of the stock hood so help me out. would a 250 raptor or a 2003 blaster one work? and what do i need to mount it? and what should i do with the light? post some pictures too.
-thanks

The 03+ hood will work. You can make your own mounting bracket or but the kit from project Blaster. You can fit almost any hood on a Blaster. How it will look is a different story.

i think basically it just makes it so that you bolt a bracket to the frame where you would've bolted the stock hood, and then moves the bolt hole for the 03+ hood.

there were pics floating around of a blaster with some rappy 250 plastics on it. a search would probably bring it up

what would the bracket look like?
could u use one like you do to make the 03-06 hood fit on the 88-02??

I came up with a couple of ways but I was going to use a T shaped bracket. It was going to mount to the top bumper bolt then mount to the two front mount holes on the hood. There's easier ways it can be done but I was going for I thought would look best.

so the braket would mount to the two holes at the bottom of the hood and the top bolt that holds the bumper on. also could you mount a small led light so that it shines through the opening that is at the top of the hood?